Constitutional Analysis gives you a clear picture of a person’s Body Constitution
- Dosa prakruti-% of Vatta, Pitta & Kapha in the body.
- Dhatusarata – % of dominance of elements in the body-( Lymph, Blood, Muscle, Fat, Bone marrow and shukra dhatu).
- Manas Prakriti- It gives perfect analysis of the psychological analysis of the person.
Our body is a complicated machine. It is completely dependent on nature for its nourishment. As we work daily and do our daily routine, our body elements have to face wear and tear. This wear and tear is to be replaced by good quality and quantity of the body elements. If these body elements are replaced by good quality and quantity then our body becomes healthy and no week loops are left in our body. But if these body elements are not replaced by good quality and quantity week loops are left in our body and that part starts creating stress in our body. This is the start of stress. Process of low immunity starts in our body from here.
Our body consists of 7 basic body elements:-
- Majja(Bone marrow)
We have different factories in our body to create these elements. Each factory has to be provided with good raw material to produce the good product. All the process in the factory should run in proper manner. Proper energy should be provided to each part of the factory to run the mechanism in proper way and all the waste products should be thrown out after the formation of the good product. If this process of formation of all elements is in proper way then only the healthy product is formed and when it is supplied to the proper place by proper way then only the body gets nourished in proper manner. If there is any problem in the process coordination between 5 basic elements, 3 doshas, 7 body elements & Agni is disturbed and our body starts generating stress in the body. As body and mind are related to each other stress effects on both mind and body and along with this soul is also affected. It is also seen that if mind is disturbed then it affects body and souls and if soul is disturbed if affects mind and body.
By finding a correct cause and a place where the mechanism is disturbed, stress can be controlled and this is the basic principle of ayurved treatment and analysis to control stress.
We have a structured program for Beeja sanskar for expecting couples – Duration – 4 months
- 2 sessions every week of 75 to 90mins
- The sessions are based on Yoga, Meditation and Live music therapy. These sessions helps the couple for mind detoxification and body mind coordination, mind & body strengthening and regulation of hormones.
- Body detoxification program – shodhan by panchakarma- It is to be decided by the Associated Ayurved Doctor which type of procedure should the couple should undergo for shodhana.
- Rasayan Chikitsa – 30 days
- Vajikaran chikitsa – 30 days